Friday, August 10, 2007

OUT TO LUNCH


Here's an interesting little tid-bit from today's news:


"President Bush tries to set an example for Americans whenever he can, in terms of physical fitness, faith, optimism and a certain overall moral rectitude. He also sets an excellent example on taking vacation.
On Thursday, Bush left for a weekend in Kennebunkport, Maine, and his family's summer compound, Walker's Point. On Monday, he heads to his Crawford retreat, where he has spent all or part of 418 days of his presidency, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS News White House correspondent and meticulous record-keeper."


418 days of vacation? More than a year of vacation time in 6 1/2 years? Wow, I wish I had that job. What a jerk! If you're going to pretend to be president, pretend to be president. This information is not surprising to me, however, as I would expect the clueless dolt to run and hide any time he can. I wonder what the French think about this? He's embarrassing us in front of the U.N. I should have moved to Canada with Alec Baldwin years ago.


Off the subject, I was at my local grocers yesterday and noticed that the price of milk has skyrocketed in recent weeks. This undoubtedly has Bush fingerprints all over it. The Dairy Association of America jacked up the price of milk due to an alleged supply shortage. In reality, one of Bush's lackeys sits on the board of directors and played a major role in this new price hike. Some even claimed that he personally oversaw the "hiding" of some tens of thousand cows so that production would go down. Not surprising, but where do you hide thousands of cows? Ever heard of a place called Crawford, Texas? Read above excerpt if not.


I wrote to my local congressman again today about impeaching Bush based on these new milk charges. I hope to hear back from his office soon. The longer Bush stays in office, the more we will suffer as a nation. I spoke to a Canadian tourist the other day and he said everyone up there hates Bush. He said I should be ashamed of my flag, and I certainly am. Let me tell you, if Canada, the most unjealous country in the world, hates you, there's something to that. But it's not just Canada. Almost all of Hollywood and just about everyone in the music industry is against Bush. Doesn't that tell you something? No one voted for him!


Liberal Johnny. Thanks for listening.

No comments: